85 Ranger will not start

I just completed replacing my clutch plate and pressure plate in my 1985 ford ranger, put everything back in place and when I went to test out my new cluth and it would not start. The engine turns over but will not
start. I know the carb is getting fuel. I replaced my distributer cap, spark plug wires, Ignition coil. It seems like I am getting no spark to the sprk plugs. I tested the wires to the Ignition coil and it had power to it and I tested power to the 6 wires that entered the Igniton Module behind the distributor and only had power to 2 of the wires, it could be that but am not sure. I have also replaced the ground wires from the battery to the frame and engine block to frame cause it was all corroded and fragile. I need help to determine what it could be.
If the coil has power, put your test light on the wire from the coil to the ignition module (green or some other color, but not the red one) and crank the engine. The light should blink. If the light is steady on, you have a bad ignition module, bad connection from the coil to the module, or (less likely) a bad pickup in the distributor.

thanks Happy traveler for your info. I will give it a try to see what it does.
tunny