Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Kicking Myself
Try more like $300,000. The person doing the selling pays the commission, not the buyer. Of course, the seller had the option of selling the car without an auction, and saved the commission. Jeff

Re: What Is an American Car?
That's Mike's why of saying he has no clue what he is talking about and doesn't know how to back his statement. Jeff
13
13

Re: Seat Belt Problem
I can look inside the panel and see the seatbelt spool. Is it ok to try to spin it with a screwdriver or something? I heard that some seatbelts have an device like an airbag that will cause it to...
2
2

Re: Seat Belt Problem
in article John at wrote on 1/28/09 7:42 PM: take it apart ... untangle the knot you twisted into it ... or replace the retractor that has a safety function to 'lock up' during times of collision, and...

69 galaxie
obviously i was wrong to ask you guys. transmission is slipping car barely moves. engine and trans were rebuilt at same time by experienced mechanics who build championshimp flattrackers not shade...

Re: DECEMBER AUTO SALES
I love how all the news articles all start with "Ford down 32% in December", then also mention as a side note that Honda is down 35% and Toyota is down 37%......Shouldn't it be the opposite? Nobody is...

Comment of FORD TRANSIT 300 SWB 2.0L
hi, anyone have the comment for the above car ? pat

Re: Ford small-block V8's
Might be very interesting. One question. I am not familiar with the "Modular" engine. Could you enlighten? DaveD

Re: 427s
Perhaps it was morphed into the current 4.6L 3 valve 330 HP V8 use in the Mustang, albeit with a single cam?

How the Chevy Volt Works video

IDIOTIC WEB SITE
Ford's web site is insane. It's hard to figure out what they make, and I can't find any hard specifications on the potentially interesting vehicles. Compare that to Honda and Toyota, where you can...
1
1

Re: Ignition coils 2003 Lincon town car
Often. They're crap.

Re: Ford may be ok
Jeff wrote :

Re: More on the bailout
How does your opinion square with the fact GM outsells every one of the imports and Toyotas sales are down at a greater percentage than Fords sales? LOL competition is on and then an extra price to...
2
2

Re: Here's a new plan for Big Three to prosper
Oh, goodie, another Troll comes out of the wood work. Feel free to leave, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.