86 bronco fuel sending unit

The fuel sender is bad in my 86 bronco ,seems as though ford went to printed circuits instead of the old sturdy coil wound resistor.I cant afford to pay
$200 + for the whole unit and there is a big differance in resistance values on other fords , Im trying to find just the sender or sender cicuit board, dont need the fuel pump . thanks