86 Ford Tiempo ( Turns over) Won't Start

Hi, I drove it home, no problems. The next day I tried to start it for work & it tried to start but, just kept turninig. ( No Kick) I don't have money
to take it to a mechanic or can't even start it. It has gas & the battery is good. I have very little knowlege of cars. What should I check & how. Thank you Need to fix today

High prob it's a bad ignition module. located side of distributor
Find an old spark plug; take center wire (from coil ) off the dist, stick on plug, lay plug or screwdriver on engine.. check for spark while cranking.
If none, go to parts store get a ignition module wrench and ignition module, plus lube.