'86 T-Bird P/S Pump Pulley Removal?

I need to remove the pulley from the P/S pump so that I can replace the pump mounting bolt that backed out. My question is, is it just press fit requiring
only a stout puller or is it threaded/keyed/locked/etc.? I notice that the shaft is allen keyed but figure it's most likely there for other pump assembly purposes.
Any and all insight is greatly appreciated! Tio
opined in

Special puller/installer set required.
Available at Autozone with Credit card for free (purchase/credit)
Dont try to do it with a universal puller.

Great! Thanks for the insight and suggested caution. I just hope they have the installer tool also. After using the propper puller it would be a shame to resort to a bolt and nut for mounting the pulley (if possible).
Again, much appreciate for your input. :-)