'87 E150 problem

Hi all, I own a '87 Ford E150 302 V8. The problem is bucking while driving mostly in warm weather at cruising speed. Had a tune-up recently, replaced EGR, plugs,
fuel filter, tank diverter. No problem in cold weather. Replaced sparkplug wires 2 years ago.
Any ideas? Joe
Here are some possibilities you may want to research:
Anything dealing with the ignition: Coil, Distributer, wires...
Sounds to me like it is missing... warm weather doensnt make that much sense other then a weak coil
Again these are just possibilites of things based on the information you gave.
I had similar problems when it was actually the coil of my automobile.
Good luck with your problem, Ken