87 e150 won't start NEED HELP

Van just cranks an cranks did full tuneup getting gas . When I put a spark plug tester on it I get a orange color from the tester.Should the spark from the tester be a violent one .Also, it's a new engine in it (rebuilt
that is )less than 2000 miles on it .Only codes that come up are a 67 an 11 NEED HELP
tbone09 wrote:

Code 67 is a Data Output Link Error, maybe the ECU itself. I'd still suspect the TFI module or the PIP in the distributor.

I had a data output link error once in a Dodge. The text in the manual suggested reseating the connections to the ECU. That fixed it.
--
---