87 Ford escort

Hello We just got a 87 ford escort 1.9 (CFI) giving to us. When we want to pick it up. we could not get the car to run I think is not getting fuel it My
friend check the fuel pressure at the fuel filter it seem to good but the injector on top of the carb (CFI) It is not spraying any thing.
Thanks jeff