I’ve been having some problems with my car. I went out to start it
and when I turned the key it would start turning over but then it
would stop and i would get this really fast clicking sound. I tthink
it might be a dead battery, but I just replaced the battery and the
positive connector because the old one was corroded. I did this just
last week. Could something else be wrong with it, or if it is the
battery, what could be draining it so fast?
Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
Click to see the full signature.