Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1997 Mustang GT getting oil into cooling system
When I've had coolant in the oil, it shows up first as a milky foam looking substance on the oil cap. If you've got something that vaguely resembles dirty mayo on the inside of your oil cap, or along...

Re: How do I get to the >>AIR FILTER ?? arrrgghgh! - MC
I beg to differ. They are hit or miss, but I only spent $5 on mine, so it's been well worth it. Obviously a better way to go are the Ford shop manuals. For owners of older cars, like mine, you might...

Re: UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.
ALL of the cost of the machine is "labor". The goods that are in the machine come from the earth. Those materials have resided in the earth for thousands of years. It takes a long series of labor to...

Re: GM admits it flucked up big time
Why would anybody be jealous of impotence?

Re: GM admits it flucked up big time
Desires? Not sure. If I hit the lottery tomorrow, I think I'd own a BMW 7 Series for fair weather driving (they're absurd in snow), and stick with my Tacoma 6 cyl for winter or towing my very small...

FORD MONDEO car rear view camera
Special design rear view camera perfect for FORD MONDEO David Q Mob:+86-1380-2421-800 Email: MSN: Skype: grace-dv Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co., Ltd. Tel: +86 -20 -3762-5166 Fax: +86 -20 -3766-0885...

2008 Escape Throttle pulse
Any other owners of an early 2008 Ford Escape Limited experiencing a pulse in the gas peddle when their vehicle first goes over 70KPH? The gas peddle gives a brief small vibration (feedback) at 70kph,...
3
3

Re: Location of Explorer Panic senson
In article , aRKay wrote: They called and I got stuck for ~$350 for an actuator replacement

Re: Ford 351C Cleveland engines - key facts & information
Nope that didn't come off the internet. That's the spec on a 1975 Ford Gran Torino Brougham 400. That's a 4163 lb car. 4419 lb for the LTD Brougham sedan of the same year, with the same engine. Made...

Re: Still Lacking "PLANS," GM, Ford, Chrysler DEMAND Bailouts -- But What About CAFE "Increases" By 2020? Are We Suckers, Or What?
lower income people (at least those that have reproduced) don't pay federal income tax. For them to file an income tax return not only gets back all their withholding but some extra money on top of...

End of the Taurus X
I saw this on a Ford website - "Production of the Ford Taurus X will be discontinued in February, 2009. The cancellation of the Taurus X will allow us to provide a singular solution to our customers...

Re: Will America be stupid enough to let US auto industry fail??
Uh huh. And like you didn't have a lot of other things you could be doing - like sorthing through mail in the dead-letter office? I've heard that "go slow" in a union shop as well. However they wern't...

Re: domino
Do a search, WBMS

Re: An Xbox attached to a car frame on eBay
It's a Ford with a Ferrari logo painted on. I predict zero bids.

Re: Will America be stupid enough to let US auto industry fail??
GM has lost billions of dollars since 2004 Now they want to become a communistic organistaion and get everybodies money to make more garbage. Not so funny for the US taxpayer - hilarious to the rest...