88 F-250 info

I just got an 88 F-250 and have no info to go with it. I'm looking for anything from an owner's manual to factory service manuals to wiring diagrams. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very
much appreciated.
- Chris

Try eBay and your local Ford dealer.
Try Ebay. I got 1989 E150 factory manuals there cheap.