88 F250 Horn

Does anyone know where the horn is mounted on an 88 F250?
Or, for that matter, if there's one or two horns?
Any help would be great, I'd hate to have a little button on the dash for a
horn again.
- Chris
driver side front way down onder the headlight area behind the filler panel between the bumper and the headlight.

Thanks Tom,
Just got around to fixing it today. Turns out one of the terminals had come off one of the horns.
Would've been nice if there was more wire to work with though, unless the tension between the two wires and the loom are intentional to keep the connectors in place. I ended up taking off the grill to get to it from the side, fortunately that was the side I needed to get to. With an extra half inch of wire available I could've done it from underneath much easier.
- Chris