88 fairlane headlight prob

I have an NA fairlane that has an intermittent fault in the headlight wiring. After the lights have been on awhile, they just die. I've tried fitting another (second hand) headlight switch Ive tried fitting a NEW headlight relay I've tried jumpers between the relay and the plug it plugs into, (as it seemed some of the contacts were a bit loose) Has anyone had this problem, and fixed it? Any help would be appreciated........

Reply to
jeffers