88 Towncar Vacuum problems HELP!!!

We just rebuilt a new 302 engine for a 88 lincoln towncar. Everything went ok until we tried to start it, and it just turns over, and starts if you give it enough gas. We've tried timing it and reinstalling the distributor
and checking sparkplugs and ignition components. We do have a big problems with the vacuum lines. The previous owner had an engine swap and the hoses were never put back right. Now, we are totally lost. There's spare hoses off the back of the upper intake manifold, and a few more on the passenger side of the engine compartment. Does anybody know where any of these hoses go, or have pictures, or offer any help? We'd love to get this car back on the road soon.
Thanks Jon

Plug any dangling vacuum lines before you try to start it. For info on where they go,try your local library. Or a Ford dealer might have the info on microfiche.
max-income
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.