88TB Coolant Question

Just had my radiator replaced on my daily driver car. Now the temp gauge is running right of center. Not extreme, but not like before the change of the radiator. Radiator shop stated they flushed the system, (I wasn't present), then added new coolant. I did return to the shop and a laser gun with digital readings pointed at all hoses, shows no over heating. They said it was probably the guage went bad. I have a hard time with that one, although its possible. First thing I think of for me to do is drain coolant and add my own. Second new thermostat. Third possible sending unit.
Any suggestions?
On Tue, 03 May 2005 22:05:18 GMT, "Brian Arnett"
running right of center. Not extreme, but not like before the change of the radiator. Radiator shop stated they flushed the system, (I wasn't present), then added new coolant. I did return to the shop and a laser gun with digital readings pointed at all hoses, shows no over heating. They said it was probably the guage went bad. I have a hard time with that one, although its possible. First thing I think of for me to do is drain coolant and add my own. Second new thermostat. Third possible sending unit.

lmfao temp sensores are easily fried buy the flush and your t stat should be replaced anyway no big deal 15 min job foctard
hurc ast
"Brian Arnett" wrote

Was the radiator leaking before? Did it hold pressure before the change? When my pump was leaking, I had the rad cap temporarily wired so the system wouldn't build pressure and blow all the fluid out in the first mile, and the gauge read lower than normal. Once the pump was fixed and the cap un-wired to allow normal pressure, the gauge read higher.

Oh, yeah definitely leaking, right along the top where you could see the coolant squirting out..... Of course dry as a bone, with the new radiator; I'm just confused over the temp gauge reading too hot.... Looks like a weekend fix.....