'89 and up rear drive Ford thunderbird/Mercury Cougar 8.8 indep rear susp parts

Does anyone know where I can find new rear coil springs, all four subframe-to-suspension isolator kits, and the two stamped sheet-metal brackets that help support the front of the rear suspension by attaching to a portion of the subframe a little further forward and outboard of the two main front suspension-to-subframe attachement points? The isolator assemblies were all rusted out, the two brackets were completely rusted away, and the coil springs were both broken at the bottom when I dropped the rear suspension assembly from my

89 cougar XR7 with the supercharged 3.8. Help, can't find anythig but the springs anywhere.
Reply to
81zephyr
81zephyr opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Look.. from your handle, it's plain to see you are just flat NUTSO!

But, I have been too...so,take it from me: look for an XR-7 that ISNT rusted out and has a blown or bad engine and transplnt everything.. if it's rusted out back there, it's rusted out everywhere. Like around the rear window/backlite.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic