'89 and up rear drive Ford thunderbird/Mercury Cougar 8.8 indep rear susp parts

Does anyone know where I can find new rear coil springs, all four subframe-to-suspension isolator kits, and the two stamped sheet-metal brackets that help support the front of the
rear suspension by attaching to a portion of the subframe a little further forward and outboard of the two main front suspension-to-subframe attachement points? The isolator assemblies were all rusted out, the two brackets were completely rusted away, and the coil springs were both broken at the bottom when I dropped the rear suspension assembly from my 89 cougar XR7 with the supercharged 3.8. Help, can't find anythig but the springs anywhere.
81zephyr opined in

Look.. from your handle, it's plain to see you are just flat NUTSO!
But, I have been too...so,take it from me: look for an XR-7 that ISNT rusted out and has a blown or bad engine and transplnt everything.. if it's rusted out back there, it's rusted out everywhere. Like around the rear window/backlite.