89 CCRM vs. 95 CCRM

Does anyone know what the differnce between these 2 modules is ? The one on the 89 is part number E9DF-12B577-DA and the 95 is F1DF-12B577-AA. I've had the 95 one on my 89 for over a year without a pronblem except the fuel pump doesn't seem to last more than a year. I guess what I really want to know is is there a differnce as far as fuel pump control goes ? Or does anyone know where I can get this information. Thanks.

Reply to
Tim B