89 Crown Victoria steering wheel replacement

I wanted to replaced the original steering wheel of my 89 Crown Victoria for a good-looking steering. Anyone knows wich steering is compatible? Wich
years & models? I found a steering from a 88 F150 3 spoke with 3 holes per spoke, but doesn't fit at all on mine!