'89 Lincoln Mark VII Power Seats

Has anyone here worked on the power seats in a Lincoln? My passenger seat won't recline. It sits so proper that a tall guy can't fit his head under the ceiling. Is it in the switch? Is this a common problem? I'd really
appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance
Alden
It could be in the switch, motor, or ground. If you have fore & aft + up & down, it's not the power source to the seat area.
The Man of Steel wrote:

I appreciate your help, Sharon. I'll check it out.

seat
under
really