89 ranger 2.3 has no fire

I have an 89 ranger 2.3 5sp 2wd. the other day, it quit running on my way to work, I have replaced the DIS module,put a new computer in it, there are 2 relay's on the passenger side fender, a green one and a brown one, i
replaced those also,I put in a new feul pump and sending unit. i have juice to the sending unit but no power to the fuel pump, the exhaust side plugs have a weak yellow spark, the intake plugs have no spark at all and when i try to get the codes, instead of my test light flashing with a code sequence, it is just a constant light. i am STUMPED!!!!! i have replaced everything i can think of to replace, i have traced all the wires and everything seems to be ok..can someone please help?

Oh MY!
Check for 5v (To engine grd) to a sensor, the TPS would be best bet.
Assume CEL is on normal brite at key on.
I suspect a wiring harness ground is at fault, otherwise you may have blown another computer.. though they are generally tough birds.