89 Sable driver seat repair/replacement?

The seat covering on my 89 Sable driver seat is coming apart. It is some kind of plastic-based blue velour material. Is it practical to replace the seat back with a factory equivalent, or do I need to look
for aftermarket seat covers?
Armchair observer wrote:

car its too old.. try aftermarket or go to an uphostery shop and get it fixed...