90 Taurus SHO engine temperature gauge

I just had a friend help me replace the radiator in a 1990 Ford Taurus SHO that had been leaking lots of coolant. Now there are no more leaks but the engine temperature gauge on the dashboard doesn't move. It just sits at zero. I've been told that we probably plugged one of the connectors back in wrong but I don't know which one. Help for a non-mechanically inclined but eternally grateful soul? Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

Matthew opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

That's a pretty crowded engine room but, on most cars, if you follow the top rad hose back from the rad, the sender would be one connector wire near - few inches- the end of the hose.

ask here:

Backyard Mechanic