'91 Aerostar window switch?

Okay, I've picked up a new driver's-side power window switch for this van, since the previous owner hacked it all up (he put in a cheap toggle switch and ran
wires to under the hood to power it, all because he couldn't diagnose a bad ground in the door wiring bundle)... found a wiring diagram so I know which wires are which... but the stock connector was cut off so I don't know which wire goes to which terminal on the switch.
Anyone got any hints?
TIA.

There's a lot of Aerostars in the scrap yards and this time of year we don't mind people browsing for odds and ends. Talk nice and you could cut the harness and connector out, possibly free, maybe three dollars max.
Bill
Berkshire Bill wrote:

I tried the wreckers first before dropping $30 for a new switch... nobody within a decent driving distance of me even had a suitable vehicle on the lot, let alone the switch. I have no problem soldering new wires on and splicing them in, but it would be really handy if someone had a diagram to save me a bunch of trial-and-error.

Stop by and take a look.. seems Escorts and Tempos up to '94 used the same connector and harness but the switch and bezel is different. Too bad they didn't leave the remains of the connector, it would save you from consulting your diagram and testing pin for pin.
Bill