91 Escort GT for sale $200 - near San Francisco, CA

(I am posting this for a friend. tb)
Posted to Craig's List:
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/65156984.html <http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/65156984.html
In the ad is a link that points to an online article. The car looks like the one shown; Red, Two Door Coupe. Same interior, same rims, etc.
This Escort GT is in need of an Automatic Transmission and the price reflects that. (It was working fine but began to slip just recently.)
Body, interior, and motor are all in good to great condition.
Motivated seller needs to clear out a few cars, OBO but please be realistic.
Al Knox

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
there now ya have mail too
hurc snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
Try posting it at http://www.feoa.net
scott snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

Hey, Thx. Great link.
TBerk
It's found a new home.
TBerk

like we care lmfao we all know ablut your CRACK HABIT
hurc ast