91 Ford Ranger

I have a 91 Ford Ranger V6 that has been sitting for over a year. We replaced the battery and connectors but it still will not start (it does turn over). Anyone have any idea what to try next...we don't
want to pour a lot of money into it but would like to get it running.
Thanks...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Change the fuel filter. That often works with a vehicle that's just been sitting for a long time.

you might try adding a fuel system cleaner, and an octane booster to your tank to help replenish some of the additives that were lost from the fuel while the truck was sitting..
I recommend Chevron Fuel System Cleaner from wal-mart at $6/bottle.. Its good stuff...
Ford tech