91 ford t-bird brakes

Any suggestions from someone would be appreciated. Brakes have lock up on my car. I can feel that both front brakes are on. Pedel is loose and has no pressure.

Reply to
Chazfig

Do they release if you use the toe of your shoe under the pedal to lift it? Return spring may be bad. Floor mat sliding forward can also do this. There are other causes brake booster or master cylinder.

Good luck Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut