91 ford Taurus Sw- Antilock brake light

anyone know what could be wrong/ how to fix the antilock brake light which is constantly on, in the dashboard?-- Brakes work and feel fine Thanx in advance

The 91 taurus has ABS sensors on each wheel. If one or more of those sensors is bad, your ABS light will come on and stay on umtil the bad sensor is replaced even though the brakes work and feel fine.
Have you had these checked?
If you need parts, let me know. We ship nationwide!
Rick Hull Parts Department Karl Klement Ford Decatur, Texas 1-800-422-5671

Rick --- thanx for the heads - up How do I check things ------ Is there a VOM test or is it the usual "code scan" also Ill check into y post dated ? my computer date is correct

PS My posting date can only occur from MY ISP -- thats the only thing i can think of -- If this date of this posting is correct then must be ISP - thanx all for noticing - i never pay attention to the date