91 taurus manual / amp

I am working on a 91 taurus with premium sound and need someone with a factory manual to answer a question. The amplifier in the trunk (f1vf-18t805-BA) has a 14 pin input connector. This connector has the power leads and the line level audio from the head unit.

The amp is dead. Its NOT the amp. I have power on pin 12 when the radio is on like it should. The radio checks out fine on the bench. I have NO power on pin 14 which is the constant main power lead for the amp. I have a 90 manual and a 93 manual, but it seems the amplifier is different on this 91 for some reason. What i need to know is where the amplifier in the trunk gets its power. No fuses are blown. The radio powers up fine. From my 90 manual, some versions went directly to a fusible link for the premium sound amplifier power. I need to know the wire routing and where this wire terminates so i find our where i am losing power. Anybody with a factory 91 manual that can help me with this?

Thanks,.

Bob

Reply to
BOB URZ