92 CV wipers wont park

I have a 92 Crown Vic that the wipers have gone haywire on. They work fine for awhile then one day when I turned them off, they just sat and quivered.
Now, when I turn them off, they go to the full up position and stay there. Any ideas?
You need to change the wiper motor, the switching in an integral part of the motor.
mike hunt