92 E150 Question

I bought one of these this weekend. Long story short, it was an emergency situation for me. Anyway can anyone tell me the fule capacity for this van? Also the previous owner put some funky
woodgrain contact looking paper around the vents, dash controls, etc. Anyone know of a way to remove the glue? And one more thing; the side door has an "anti theft" plug in the keyhole. I've never seen one of these, can I remove the plug and get to the keyhole?
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.