'92 Escort DHOC timing belt?

Does a '92 Ford Escort DHOC engine have a timing belt or chain? My finace has this little beastie and she got the car from her sister and I am trying to anticipate problems down the road. Car has over 100,000 miles on the
clock. If it has a timing belt, I will replace it for her, and am wondering if it is a one cuss word or 50 cuss word job. thanks in advance.
i am assuming you are talking about the Zetec 1.6 / 1.8 / 2.0 engines.......yes they do have a belt which requires replacement every 60,000 miles..on certain zetec engines you will be required to replace the idler pulleys and tensioner too, you can buy the cam belt and necassery tensioners etc as a kit now...