92 F 150 fuel pump

I'm working on a 92 F 150 and the fuel pumps will not work. I have traced it to an electrical problem and as far as I can get is to the relay under the hood. I'm getting the proper voltage but if I jump a wire here I can get the pumps to work. I have replaced the ignition switch, relay and checked the automatic fuel shut off switch. If anyone has any info please share!

Thanks

Reply to
Ripcord

Most likely a bad power connection between the battery and PCM. Pull the engine trouble codes to confirm this; it usually triggers a code 524 for this problem.

Reply to
Sharon Cooke