92 Ford Tempo Dashboard Buzz

I have a 1992 Ford Tempo and it does fine except that the dashboard, when accelerating lightly at certain speeds, emits a very irritating buzz-like
sound. I know, compared to major engine/transmission troubles it's nothing. But that noise--ugh that noise! It is majorly irritating.
I often read in past car-test issues that squeeks/rattles are something that you probably have to live with, that they're notoriously time-consuming and expensive to trace and fix. Is this true, or is it pretty easy often-times to trace & fix such annoyances?
LRH
Start pushing on the dash in various places to see if you can alter the sound. You can crawl under the dash and pound on areas to find a loose spot. You might need to wedge something like a shim made of plastic, paper, cardboard, wood, etc. to tighten it up. It's probably just a plastic heating duct or a wiring harness rubbing something. You have the time and motivation to find it so it should be easy.