92 Grand Marquis

4.6 liter.
Check engine light is on, rough idle at times. The trouble code is 335 - EGR sensor voltage out of range. Where is the sensor? I can't find it.

--
Black Dragon

That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.

you understand and recognize the EGR system, right?
look for little box with tubing connected to EGR plumbing. PFE or DPFE sensor
Go to autozone.com | repair info | locations
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

It's PFE sensor. And I was looking for an aluminum 'box' like the one on my Ranger. The one on the Merc is all plastic.
Thanks for your help.