'92 Taurus Instrument Cluster Replacement

I have a '92 Ford Taurus. I'd like to replace my standard instrument cluster with one that has a tach. Can anyone tell me if any other year clusters will fit (such as a '93 or '94)? Not necessarily the wiring,
just physically fit. Thx, Pat

Should be 92-95. In 92 they updated the dash, in 96 they went "oval crazy".
Hi, and thanks for the info. Now I can start looking with a greater range of options.
MasterBlaster wrote:

pat snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Don't overlook the Windstar 1995 - 2001. Same Cluster, different decoration.
Rob