92 Taurus neutral safety

Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the neutral saftey switch in a 92 Taurus 3.8L? My dad bought a new switch from a local dealership and it came with a new style plug (the old plug wouldn't work with the new switch). So all the wires had to be pushed into the new plug but I think he got them mixed up because now the car will start as soon as you turn the key to the RUN position and the starter won't stop cranking until you shut the ignition off. I never got to see the old plug before he took the wires out so I'm not sure which color wire goes where? It's a real mess :)

Any help is appreciated. You can reply here or to my email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Trav