92 Taurus SW Hesitates When Cold

The 92 Taurus wagon my father gave me hesitates only when it's cold. Once it's warmed up a bit, the delay goes away. Where do I need to look to fix it?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Some more info: it's a 3.0 liter Vulcan engine running off unleaded gasoline only. It always starts quickly and easily; the idle is smooth in or out of gear.

When it's cold, it doesn't stall; it only stumbles for a few seconds... just enough to make you think it *might* stall.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Try under the hood ;)

mike hunt