92 Tempo idle

I have a '92 Tempo 4cyl auto. After the engine gets warm, the idle starts fluctuating up and down until the engine eventually stalls. I have cleaned the throttle body, replaced the TPS and replaced the fuel
filter. What else is a likely culprit for this problem?
Thanks!

you could try a IDLE AIR BYPASS VALVE or an IAC VALVE TP sensor is the problem most of the time though