92 thunderbird

my sister-in-law has a light on the dash that says CHECK NOW. Check what? is this specific? She will be here tomorrow. any input would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks guys.
Rich opined in

Means check the engine gauges.. voltmeter, oil pressure, gas, eng temp
Hope she makes it...

:)
Thanks pettyfog. Just rtying to help family, ya know?

what?
GREATLY
Rich opined in

Yeah,, but my POINT is that, if it's oil or coolant, the thing will be junk time by the time you see it.