93 Aerostar aftermarket stereo problem

Hi all. I recently installed an aftermarket stereo system in my Aerostar. now it sounds really bad. Apparantly it has something to do with the headphone jack in the rear. Does anyone know of a way to disable this
device so that I can regain my sound without having to run new wires to all six speakers.