93 Aerostar heater blower motor problem

My daughter drives our 93 Aerostar. The heater blower motor stopped working the other day. I checked all of the fuses in the fuse block and all look
good.
Does anyone know if there is an in-line fuse under the dash/hood that I can check next?
Also, the blower motor has a blue wire and an orange wire in the connector, which one of these wire should I connect a power source to see if the motor works?
Thanx in advance for your advice and replies.
Best regards
Frank

Look directly left of the blower... see that big connector? It has speed resistors and an overheat protection device in it. Take it out and check everything for continuity.

Both... motor is 12v... one polarity will cause it to run backwards, but you dont care about that for testing purposes
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:03:22 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Most common failure on the Aerostar blower is worn or stuck brushes. Any resistor problem will mean the motor still runs on at least one speed, generally.
snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

The most common failure is the power connector to the blower motor. Use a meter to check for voltage; if it's there at the connector, try a new pigtail or just crimp the actusl terminal connectors a bit to tighten the connections.