93 Aerostar power steering rack replacement

Anyone have the opportunity to replace the power steering rack on a 93 Ford Aerostar? Mine has a fluid leak and has to be replaced. At first glimpse,
it seems like a time consuming, but fairly easy job. Just wondering if anyone could provide some input, and/or if anyone knows the size of the two attachment bolts?
My Aerostar is a 1993, 2WD, 3.0 litre, standard wheelbase.
Thank you in advance
Frank from Deeeetroit
I had two Aerostars...both junk!!! Get rid of it as soon as you can! I will eat you alive!

On Tue, 4 May 2004 11:59:49 -0500, "beatlerockin"

them. Not GREAT vans, but the only game in town if you wanted a rear drive midsized van with leg-room. When they stopped building them there was NO product on the north American market to take it's place.
Worst problem I had with them was keeping the rust at bay. Definitely a MUCH better van than the WindStar. (after 1988 - the early ones WERE Junk.)

I replaced mine on a 1988 Aerostar. No problems replacing it