93 Cougar Electrical help

DOes anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for this car? SOmeone told me my headlights were blinking as I was driving the other day, and now my radio all of a sudden doesnt tune, all I here is static, Im
wondering if I have electrical issues, or just need a new radio or antena, if anyone knows anything about this problems any info would be appreciated.
This is usually the sign of a faulty headlight switch assembly in the dash.