93 cougar needs help

my daughter was driving her 93 cougar on the high way and it began to lose power until it died. she got it to the side of the road thankfully she is ok, but her car is not. had it towed, my uncle replaced everthing he could think of to get it started to no avail. he towed it to a garage and the mechanic there can get it to start but it keeps shutting off.

any thoughts, suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Reply to
mymothersgift

Best thing I can think of is have your mechanic get on this thread...

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

A digital code reader costs about $35 for EEC-IV. Does the mechanic have one of those?

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

SC, you got NO sense of humor! :)

Reply to