'93 Couger - V6 - head gasket update

Just got the car back from the dealer. There was a communication problem about completion time but they covered a rental car. So far, it seems to be
a top-notch repair.
Everything under the hood is clean. The repair ticket lists replacement of head gaskets, intake gaskets, valve cover gaskets, timing chain cover gasket, and spark plugs. It shows they checked the heads for warpage and also performed a valve job. Timing was set, oil, filter and coolant were changed.
The car seems to run very smooth, better than before it broke. My guess is that we should get another 120k out of her, now.
Thanks for the advise and commiseration, folks!
PoD
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:35:54 GMT, "Paul of Dayon"

Did you omit a vital, vital "statistic"? As in $Howmuch??
Glad to hear it looks OK.
Cheers, Puddin'
Well, ...yeh ... $1621.25

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:26:55 GMT, "Paul of Dayon"

If it's a really good job, I dunno I'd holler.
I'm admittedly out-of-touch, but I guessed $2000, and wouldn't been too shocked at $2400.
Hope it's good for the next 125k mi.
Puddin'

I'm going to check it out closely but the initial look is good. The dealer recently changed hands - the old owners had let a lot slip. The new guy is working hard to improve everything. Talk around here is that he is succeeding, too!
PoD

Driving two rental cars while the Cougar was in the shop showed me a few things. First, I re-learned how well designed the Cougar is. The other cars didn't handle or ride anywhere close to the Cougar. Secondly, I learned the brakes in the Cougar are mushy. Today is flush and bleed brakes day! (Then I have to go sell a lot of beds to pay for all this.) It is sunny and warmish, tho...
PoD