93 Crown Vic Driver Rear Window Inoperable

The window is held in position with duct tape, and I haven't taken the door apart yet. What is the likely problem before taking the door apart? Thanks.

Land O'Lakes Fred

Reply to
septicman

fordtech via CarKB.com

Had a similar problem on an '01 Town Car. Left rear window was up and immobile. No motor noise at all.

Took it to L-M dealer. They replaced the regulator. Total cost, parts and labor plus tax was $324. The car was under the Certified vehicle extended warranty. Cost me $100. And, the warranty paid for the rental car except for taxes.

Max

Reply to
Max Tindell