93 CROWN VIC LOW OIL PRESSURE ON GAUGE--KNOCKING SOUNDS...

This just started...has anyone actdually experienced this? Thanks again.

I hope you are not continuing to drive that car. That knock you hear are the mains running without sufficient oil pressure
mike

On 23 Feb 2007 06:51:21 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com"

I haven't myself - but I wouldn't run that car AT ALL before checking the oil supply, and hooking up a mechanical oil pressure gauge and seeing if the pressure is really low, or it's only the dashboard gauge being wonky.
And if the mechanical gauge doesn't move, shut it down again fast.
When in doubt, this is the kind of problem you get the car towed to the shop. Engines are expensive.
--<< Bruce >>--
On 23 Feb 2007 06:51:21 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com"

Make sure you have oil in there.