'93 Crown Victoria Questions

Hi- I have a 1993 Crown Victoria that the "Check Engine" light comes on while driving the car. When I parked the car Sunday night, I noticed a burning smell from the engine compartment. It smelled like something electrical. Any Ideas?

Reply to
Eugene Calderaro

gotta open the hood and look at it, might take it to auto zone and get them to check the Check Engine Light... then tell them to look around to see if something is burning, or smells like it...., you could do that???

Reply to
jim