'93 Crown Victoria Questions

Hi- I have a 1993 Crown Victoria that the "Check Engine" light comes on while driving the car. When I parked the car Sunday night, I noticed a
burning smell from the engine compartment. It smelled like something electrical. Any Ideas?
Eugene Calderaro wrote:

them to check the Check Engine Light... then tell them to look around to see if something is burning, or smells like it...., you could do that???