93 fl50 problem!

Hi I am new to these newsgroups and usually can find what I'm looking for by looking at all the other posts but this time I don't seem to see it so some
help would be appretiated.
I just recently bought a 93 f150 and got it cheap but the only problem is it is stuck in 4x4 low gear don't know what the problem is or how to fix it but I do know that the person that I bought it from had to change the transfer case.
Thanks in Advance