'93 Ford Aerostar Front Brake Pads

Hello. I am still relatively new with replacing brake pads. I've worked on a Dodge Caravan and a Bonneville. I am trying to replace the front brake pads on a '93 Ford Aerostar and I have ran into a little problem and not sure how to remove the assembly. Any help on the matter would be greater appreciated (I would go up and look at the service manual, but since its Sunday a lot of the places are closed.)

Reply to
Scott Rallya

If you don't know how to do the job, why did you start it? I know it's not the answer you are looking for, but it should be something you are asking yourself. You are attempting to work on a safety related part. Is your family's well being less important than the cost of a good manual?

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Thank you for your concern and I do agree with you. After spending some time looking at the set-up I finally figured it out. Everything has been replaced and in working order. A service manual is something I am looking to invest in but at the moment it was just not possible.

Reply to
Scott Rallya

Reply to
Thomas Moats